Enchanting places – A docuseries to discover Rimini
“Luoghi d’Incanto” is a docuseries made up of 10 mini documentaries that will make you discover the city of Rimini. The project was conceived and produced by Michela Cesarini and Eugenio Giovanardi, respectively founders of Discover Rimini and Emotion Bike | Eshu.
Nine episodes focused on historical and artistic heritage of Rimini.
From 7th July you can see the episodes every wednesday on the social channel and on Youtube of Discover Rimini ed Emotion Bike.
Click here to watch the trailer
- The Cavour Square, heart of the city of Rimini;
- The Grand Hotel and birth of seaside tourism in Rimini;
- The ‘300 Rimini Painting inside the church of Sant’Agostino;
- The Tiberius Bridge, indestructible emblem of Rimini;
- The Galli Theather, great neoclassical building;
- The Malatesta Temple, pearl of the Italian Renaissance;
- The August’s Arch, gate of the Roman city;
- Tre Martiri Square, forum of the city of Ariminum;
- Borgo San Giuliano, popular and colorful soul of Rimini;
EPISODE 01 – CAVOUR SQUARE, HEART OF THE CITY OF RIMINI
EPISODE 02 – THE GRAND HOTEL AND THE BIRTH OF THE SEASIDE TOURISM IN RIMINI
EPISODE 03 – THE ‘300 RIMINI PAINTING INSIDE THE SANT’AGOSTINO CHURCH
EPISODE 04 – THE TIBERIUS BRIDGE, INDESTRUCTIBLE EMBLEM OF RIMINI
EPISODE 05 – THE GALLI THEATHER, GREAT NEOCLASSICAL BUILDING
EPISODE 06 – THE MALATESTA TEMPLE, PEARL OF THE ITALIAN RENAISSANCE
EPISODE 07 – THE AUGUSTUS ARCH, MONUMENTAL DOOR OF RIMINI
EPISODIO 08 – TRE MARTIRI SQUARE, FORUM OF THE CITY OF ARIMINUM
EPISODE 09 – BORGO SAN GIULIANO, POPULAR AND COLORFUL SOUL OF RIMINI
WHO ARE MICHELA AND EUGENIO?
Michela, an art historian who has been active for over 20 years in the study of Rimini historical and artistic themes and owner of Discover Rimini, is the narrator of this beautiful project. Eugenio, founder and owner of the video company Eshu and of the slow cycling company Emotion Bike, is the producer of these clips.
Enchanting Places was born with the idea of letting everyone – lovers of art, history, culture and traditions – know the extraordinary wealth of the Rimini area.
Enchanting Places is a docuserie sponsored by the Municipality of Rimini and Visit Romagna.
A special thank to Rimini Palacongressi and Fama industrie to support the communication of the project.